Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 3

Deep in the heart of Bolivia (a country in South America) lies a natural wonder unlike anything else. It is a massive area of salt, over 10 000 km2 large, that is referred to as the Uyuni Salt Flats.
Tourists who visit the flats often stay in hotels made completely out of salt (salt hotels). This is not the only unique hotel that you will find around the world. In fact, you can stay in hotels made entirely of ice (ice hotels) or glass (glass hotel). Let’s imagine that you were given enough money to build your very own hotel.

My Hotel will be made out of bricks and my room would look reddish and the sofa would be grey. The T.V would be stucked on the wall. I kitchen would have a normal floor. And a red carpet for the living room. For the bathroom, I would have a normal bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Solomone

    I like the sound of your hotel. Very classic. Where in the world would you build your hotel? Is it a city hotel or is it by the beach?

    My dream hotel would be built in a spot that has bush behind it and water in front of it. I would make it mostly out of glass so there would be a 360 degree view of the natural surroundings.

    Have a great day.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete