Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2

Aotearoa New Zealand is home to many spectacular sights and natural wonders. One of these is the Punakaiki Rocks and Blowholes located on the West Coast of the South Island. The Punakaiki rocks attract tourists from all over the world who are keen to see these amazing rock formations. Many people think that they look like pancakes stacked on top of one another. Pancakes are one of my favorite foods! They are delicious and pretty easy to make.

My favorite food is Keke.

  1. Combine yeast with 1 cup of warm water and 1 teaspoon of the sugar in a large bowl and mix until the yeast has dissolved. ...
  2. Add remaining water, sugar and flour and stir to mix. ...
  3. Using your hands, mix the flour in well until a smooth batter is formed and coming away from the side of the bowl.
How to make it

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Solomone,

    Thanks for sharing Keke with us here at the blogging team!

    I might try the recipe out, it sounds great! I don't think I have had it before. It sounds easy but I bet it is more difficult that in looks, is that true?
    I really love cake-type foods. It's right up my alley.

    I've been really impressed with your blog this week. I hope your Christmas is full of fun!

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Lee,

    It does look easy but it is really hard and hot. Hope you the same.

    ReplyDelete