Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Summer learning journey Day 1 Activity 2

In my hometown south Auckland there is too many rubbish on the ground outside. I and my family go to pick up rubbish every morning. I am always bored but we did it to make our country pure clean. I live in Manurewa even though we I go to St Pius school in Glen Innes. The place I live is special to me because it is not that dangerous no fights happen but bad words come out of children's mouth. My friend from my church is really scared because the park we live next too is haunted. In Manurewa, it is nice because two little ducks wander around the creek and they even came to my house. I fed them than they left. They even came back. Manurewa is special to me.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Solomone,
    I'm Lee, one of the bloggers for the Summer Learning Journey team. Thank-you for making such a great start to the activities.
    You have written so descriptively about Manurewa and your hometown. I enjoyed reading it. I also like how you go out to pick up rubbish even though you don't particularly enjoy it. That's a long way to travel to school, does it ever make you tired?. I sometimes pick up rubbish too, but I should do it more. Thanks for your inspiration!

    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee I am often tired every time we go to school and pick up rubbish but it is worth it.

    Solomone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great I like your attitude!

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You too Solomone, merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete