Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Day 7 winter learing journey

Bouns Activity: What you have learned.

I am excited and learned alot about New Zealand. I have learned and  discover so many things  
 in New Zealand. I have learned about different kinds of Kiwi, all the famous people of New Zealand.
I also discover so many nice places, and I can say that Atearoa is the best place in the world, not only that they got the best team the All Blacks.  Winter learning journey is fun and I really enjoy myself in doing it. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Solomone,

    I am so happy to read that you enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme. We loved having you as part of the team. Both Jacinta and I read all of your blogs and I will look forward to posting more comments over the next few days!

    Wishing you a great start to Term 3,

    Rachel and Jacinta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel and Jacinta,
    Thank you for all the encourage words that you shared with me.
    I look forward for more Bloging.

    Solomone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful to read, Solomone :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Rachel.

      Solomone

      Delete