Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 5 activity 1 one step at a time winter learning journey

        Activity 1 My short story 


If I will be alone in the forest, I'll be worried, scared and I will be crying. Now I realise I will be on my own, I will try not to be panic.  The first thing I will do is praying  and ask Hevenly Father for help. After that  I will stay where I am and wait for others to come back.If they won't come back, I still wait for them because they will relise I'm not with them then they will look for me. I will also call out to see if they are closer to me. If not I will try to go back where we came. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Solomone,

    I enjoyed reading your story. You made a good choice staying in the exact place you noticed you were lost cause it helps the rest of the group to back track their footsteps to find you. You are so brave to stay strong without panicking. Often we intend to get lost through our excitement of wanting to explore everything without noticing. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

    Cheers,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacinta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Solomone, I like the sensible choices you made to make sure someone found you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mrs Middleton.

    ReplyDelete