Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Day 1 activity 1 winter learning journey

 8/7/17 Day 1

3 facts

1.   I choose Weta cave was invented by a famous NZ filmmaker Peter Jackson.
2.   I choose great outdoors and we know that Sir Edmund Hillary was one of the greatest to conquered mt Everest the highest mountain in the world.
3. I choose mate ship on the sporting field, two world war saw this. As we all know rugby is one of the greatest sport in NZ and the mighty All Blacks wins the world cup in 2011.

5 comments:

  1. Great job Solomone you have given us 3 facts Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Etuale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on describing your 3 facts so well, Solomone. I also like the way you used the pictures for your facts.

    You also did a good job on using your Capitals correctly.

    I would love to see you commenting with this same detail on other peoples Blogs.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Mrs Middleton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Solomone,

    Thank you for providing 3 interesting facts. I love how you inserted pictures to match your descriptions. As Mrs Middleton mentioned, you did well using capitals correctly. I'm impressed!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete