Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

My day on Queens Birthday

My day at the movies last night on Queens birthday
I got dressed up really fast because we were going to the movies. I was excited to watch whatever movie we watched. We went to Sylvia Park but the movie already finished so we rushed to Manukau to the movies there and they said that it was at 7:30 PM. We decided to go to McDonald's. We ordered our food. The lady that gave us our order gave us the wrong thing we ordered. They added popcorn nuggets and they never gave us our medium fries. After eating we went back to the cinema and waited till we were ready to go into the room that we were going to watch it. We got there and we had to watch stupid adds. We finally watched the movie. It was Aladin, the part that I liked was when Jafar (Jafar is evil) turned powerful and turned into an evil Genie. The Part I disliked was when Princess Jasmine and Aladin kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment