Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

100 word challenge

11 June 2019



“Wow!, there's a cute little dog, dad can I buy this it’s only 30$.” Jake asked “huh, no you can’t,” dad said. Jake was tempted to take the dog but his dad caught him and told him that they don’t have enough money to buy it. Jake rushed into the car and started getting angry. At his friend's house, he worked hard and earned 5$ and decided to go to his aunt's house. He worked and earned another 5$. “Walking home with 10$ in my pocket what should I get out of it, oh wait I want that dog just work harder.”  Jake thought. “HEY, WHERE WERE YOU!?!” dad shouted “I was working, oh and I got 10$,” said Jake. He walked to his room and the dog was there sleeping on his bed. “Dad why is the dog in my room?” Jake questioned dad. “I bought it from the pet store and I thought that you would like it?” answered Dad. “OMG, I GOT THE DOG YAY, THANK YOU DAD” Jake happily shouted. “Here take the 10$ dad you can have it” smiled Jake. “It looks cute” Jake happily smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment