Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

Basic Facts 13/12/17

Learning goal
I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve
Maths problems.

Monday 11/12/17
On Monday I got 41/60 for stage 5 for my basic facts test.
Wednesday 13/12/17
On Wednesday I got 37/60 for stage 5 in my Basic facts test.
 I need to work on My Groupings within 100, Subtraction to 20, Addition to 20, Division 2 5 and 10.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Solomone, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I look forward to blogging with you this summer.

    Wow I am so impressed with your maths. I am a teacher and absolutely love maths. The more you practice your basic facts the better at maths you will be. Keep it up!

    Practice it in the supermarket, when you are walking, shopping, anywhere!

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete