Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Summer learning Journey Week 1 day 1 activity 1-3

ACTIVITY 1
My list of ten foods:
1. Cheetos
2. Peach
3. Noddles
4. Cherry
5. Marshmellows
6. Biscuts
7.  Crackers
8. Corn Beef
9. spaghetti
10. Orange

ACTIVITY 2
My family come from Tonga in the Pacific Ocean just like Kupe but I was born here in New Zealand.

ACTIVITY 3
My Charity would be the Auckalnd Helpers.
It will be about helping the poor and the sick. It will be like helping the people that need help. Like if they are stuck in the Ocean we will help them or if someone needs help getting money.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Solomone,

    It is lovely to meet you! I’ve heard great things from Jordan about St. Pius X, so I’m glad to see that you’ve jumped on to blog :) Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog!

    You have given a really great list of food items that you would take with you on your voyage. I agree, I would also bring noodles with me on my voyage because you can cook them easily, it fills you up and you don’t need much time to prepare them. I would really love for you to explain why you would bring each of these items with you, that way I can reward you with full marks!

    Let me know through your comment if you have changed your activity and given me reasons as to why you have chosen your selected foods! I will then give you all the marks for it.

    Kai pai keep up the great mahi Solomone.

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete