Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Holiday writing term 4


Learning goal
I am learning to write as fast and I am learning to write to help us with our mistakes



 On Thursday the 12/10/17 I went to Iverson’s birthday with Alfred, Gabriel, Charis, Fano Iverson’s cousin, Me and Marcus. First they picked me then we went to pick Alfred from his nephew's house and then we went to Iverson’s dad's house we played rugby thorow then we had to go on Iveson’s dad’s car to pick up Gabriel and Charis from there house.

 When we got there we went to Ellerslie to Virtual reality and when we got there we went to the top to the ps4 and games up but when we finished playing on top we came back down to demonstrate how to do it. When she finished demonstrating she put us on the game and I was playing Space fighting while I was playing I was nervous and I wanted to play a different game then she said if I would like to play a multiplayer game and I said yes.

 When I was playing I saw a button then when I pressed on it it took me to a fight and I was in a blue team then we were finished because time was up then we tried again and I was in the red team then time was up again and we did it again I was in the blue team and we won then we had to eat chips and our lollie bucket then we had to go play up top then we came back down because Iverson’s mom said then we eat a chocolate cake then we went bock on then after that our time was up we had to come off. After that we went to macdonalds we eat ice cream then we went to drop off Gabriel, Charis and Marcus to there house then me and Alfred went with Iverson to his dad’s house and we were playing war Iverson was in Alfred’s team and I was on my own. After that I was hiding behind the fence and they couldn’t see me then I made a sound and they screamed I was laughing quietly then they opened the back door but it was locked and I they said he’s in there and he locked the door but Iverson’s mum opened the door then I said what they can’t see me. Then I walked in the said ohh there you are then I said guys I was hiding behind the fence and they said ohh so that was the sound. After that we played guess what am I game.

Iverson’s one was a bicycle and Alfred’s one was a Butterfly and my one was a knife. First I guess mine then I got the answer then Alfred and Iverson was last then Iverson’s mum told us who ever loses the have to do 10 push up and Iverson and Alfred did ten push ups. Then Iverson’s mum told us to get into the car and we got into her car then we went to MacDonalds and we brought McDonalds and we dropped Alfred off then we dropped me back home and when I got there my mum was so happy because she thought that I was lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment