Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Explain what happened in lockdown.

You have to explain to your grandchildren what happened during lock-down. 

Explain what happened in lock-dow

n.

 Back in my day when I was about your age there was a horrific virus. It spread and millions of people died because of this virus. It was so terrifying, every shop had to close even Mcdonalds. We had to do school online I couldn’t join because we had really bad internet connection. Yes, really bad connection, you guys are lucky that you guys have amazing connection. In my spare time, I would pray and read the bible so that this terrifying virus would stop. Sometimes I would sleep because I was filled with boredom. We were in lockdown but the supermarket was opened for people to get groceries for their homes but we had to wear face masks. I couldn’t even breathe properly in the mask because it covered out nose and mouths. When the lockdown went down another level Mcdonalds, KFC, and other fast food restaurants were all full of traffic.

4 comments:

  1. hi Solomone i feel the same way. My name is Joseph i'm from Otaki college
    my mum hates the masks too but i can breathe through the blue masks but not the hand made fabric ones are hard to breathe. if it gets worse people will go to crazy town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joseph,
      The blue masks are hard to breathe in I know.

      Delete
  2. Hi Solomone! This is a really good explanation of what happened. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lia,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post.

      Delete